Monday, September 17, 2012

Playing Catchup: Fall

Okay so the last time I posted was a year ago! That's a lot of pictures. Here is what happened last fall





















>br>



We watched football





We were asked to Move to Lewiston 
so we took a few trips to check it out.



We saw this theater and almost turned around
Then we saw this one and decided we would be O.K.

Office Hunting

Bumpers!

Most Winningest Mom and Dady
These costumes were bought as a bribe. The swimming pool was too cold for us parents.


A Few Hotels

We can't be too far away if you can see it on the sign







Family Fall Pictures 








Jayden was too cold for his Angry Bird pictures







                      


We Trick or Treated  
    















Always Good Advice



 We visited the pumpkin Patch







1 comment:

  1. I thought I was behind. I haven't posted in 9 months, but I'm working on all of them hopefully I'll get them posted soon.

    ReplyDelete